Also known as:
- Brosimum rubescens (Scientific name)
- Kabukalli (a local name in Guyana)
Basralocus wood stands as a testament to the harmony between nature and craftsmanship. Sourced sustainably from the lush forests of Surinam, this remarkable timber boasts a range of benefits that set it apart. Its impressive density grants it remarkable durability, allowing it to resist weather, decay, and termites with ease. The wood’s stunning deep hues and intricate grain patterns add an aesthetic dimension that elevates any space it graces.
- Exceptional Durability: Basralocus wood’s natural density makes it highly resistant to decay and insects, ensuring a long-lasting investment.
- Rich Aesthetic: Deep, warm tones and intricate grains create a sense of timeless elegance, enhancing the visual appeal of any application.
- Versatile: Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, from furniture to decking, due to its innate resilience.
- Furniture: Craft heirloom-quality pieces that stand the test of time, offering both beauty and functionality.
- Decking: Construct decks that withstand the elements while radiating natural charm.
- Exterior Construction: Enhance facades and structures with wood that embodies both strength and aesthetic allure.
Elevate your projects with Basralocus wood, where sustainability meets strength and sophistication.